What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing smartphone
- How to root access myPhone Hammer Titan 2
- Hardreset on myPhone Hammer Titan 2. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). Here you will get root on myPhone Hammer Titan 2 free of charge, as the Owl from Winnie the Pooh said.
Explain to me what is root
We will not write what root access is and what for you need it, if you are here, then you need it 100% and it is time to act. Let’s get to work.
To do this, perform 3 steps from the picture. And then we select 1 of the Root methods.
How to root access myPhone Hammer Titan 2
Variant number 1
There will be little text in the instruction, only a couple of links: to the program and instructions from the developers to it, why spread a sheet of text if everything is done in a couple of clicks.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. There are many good reviews about her, we will not litter this page with her description.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
If there is no result, try again or use option 2
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on myPhone Hammer Titan 2. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset the settings on myPhone Hammer Titan 2. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!